[Ely Events] Age Limit

David Waters david at charmy18.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 22 13:03:09 GMT 2007

Dear Colleagues

It has been brought to my attention that some churches are advertising 'Rave
in the Nave' in their children's clubs, Sundays schools or 'junior church',
others are planning to purchase tickets for children aged below 12 years.
Please be advised that there is a minimum age limit of 12 at this event and
children will not be allowed through the doors into 'Rave in the Nave'. This
rule has been advertised on our fliers, posters and website.

Parents or church group leaders bringing children below this age will be
asked to take their children home. As you know, this event has always been
aimed at 'youth' and not children. We apologise if we have disappointed
anyone regarding this ruling but hope you will understand in view of our
important safety procedures.

Many thanks,

David Waters