[Ely Announce] Petition Details

Marion Howard marion.howard at ely.anglican.org
Tue Feb 6 11:45:38 GMT 2007

 I have been requested by the Bishop of Huntingdon's office to post this message on Ely Announce.

Marion Howard

PA to the Bishop of Ely

The following link gives access to a Petition urging the government to give more generous funding of the national heritage which is in church hands and which falls to local congregations to maintain.  It has been organised by someone in the Diocese of Bath and Wells and is worthy of our support.

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Arrange for the cost of repairs to C of E church buildings to be reimbursed.