[Ely Announce] Petition Details

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Tue Feb 6 11:53:28 GMT 2007

Here is the link to the petition mentioned by Marion which was missing
from her email.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Preservation/

'We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Arrange for the cost
of repairs to C of E church buildings to be reimbursed to help preserve
our archeological & historic heritage for the future.'

--
Simon Kershaw
simon at kershaw.org.uk
Saint Ives, Cambridgeshire