[Ely Events] Ely Cathedral - book launch

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Wed Apr 30 20:52:09 GMT 2008

Begin forwarded message:
From: Dr Lynne Broughton <lmb27 at cam.ac.uk>
Date: 30 April 2008 17:56:16 BST
To: Simon Kershaw <simon at kershaw.org.uk>
Subject: Ely Cathedral - new book

Dear Simon,
Could you please circulate the details of my book on the cathedral?

An exciting new book for all with an interest in our cathedral:
Interpreting Ely Cathedral by Lynne Broughton - Launched in the Lady
Chapel on April 28th. The book, which is lavishly illustrated in full
colour, explains the Christian meaning of the building and its
decorations. Price £14-99. Available from the cathedral shop, or can
be ordered from the cathedral website or by email from <shop.office at cathedral.ely.anglican.org

--
Simon Kershaw
simon at kershaw.org.uk