[Ely Events] Free books?

Steve Whyatt SteveW at scriptureunion.org.uk
Thu May 10 12:56:02 GMT 2007

Hi Simon, not sure if there is a way you can circulate the following
amongst clergy?...not quite an event!...let me know if not:

I have a number of the following books available free of charge if you
would like a copy. You will need to pick up (Histon/Cottenham)

Kids Culture

Understanding the world that shapes our children

Nick Harding

2003

The Adventure Begins

A practical guide to exploring the bible with under 12's

Terry Clutterham

First published 1996

Generation to Generation

Building bridges between Churches and schools

Sue Radford, Jenny Baker & Gill Rowe

First published 1999

Steve

Steve Whyatt

Scripture Union Field Staff (schools)

01223, 519489

stevew at scriptureunion.org.uk <mailto:stevew at scriptureunion.org.uk>

Scripture Union England & Wales
Registered office: 207-209 Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2EB
Tel: 01908 856000   Fax: 01908 856111   Web: www.scriptureunion.org.uk
Registered charity: 213422   Limited company: 39828
Registered in England & Wales