[Ely Announce] Pictures for Website

Owen Spencer-Thomas owenst at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 18 13:55:57 GMT 2005

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES THAT COULD APPEAR ON THE NEW WEBSITE?

One of the distinctive features of our new website is that it will contain a
host of pictures which portray the life of the Church.  On the assumption
that one picture is worth a thousand words, I think some well chosen photos
will do a great deal to reflect some of the exciting things that happen
across the diocese.    This is where I would like to ask for your help.

We already have a big library of images but have very few pictures of
baptisms, celebration of the Holy Communion, other pictures of congregations
at worship, meetings of small groups and pictures that would reflect
spirituality and prayer.  Pictures of chaplains at work in hospitals,
university and prisons are also welcome.  And we are also looking for
interesting pictures of events that have taken place in local parishes.

If you have any of these pictures in digital form, please email them to me.
If you have prints, send them to the address below and I will scan them and
let you have them back.

Many thanks,

Owen.

Owen Spencer-Thomas