[Ely Events] FW: CAS conference programme

Andrew Westwood-Bate a.westwoodbate at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 2 15:23:26 GMT 2009

Dear All

As part of the ELY 900 celebrations the Cambridge Antiquarian Society is
holding a special Conference on Saturday 28th March 2009.

We would love to see you there to help us celebrate this momentous occasion.

I look forward to hearing from you

Best Wishes

Andrew Westwood-Bate

Media & Communications Officer