[Ely Events] Lambeth Conference - Wednesday 3rd December at St Mary's Church, Ely from 7.30 pm [Scanned]

Val Robson Communications at office.ely.anglican.org
Tue Nov 18 20:15:54 GMT 2008

>From Jan Payne:

Bishop David (the Bishop of Huntingdon) will be leading an evening event reflecting on this year's Lambeth Conference on Wednesday, 3rd December at St Mary's Church, Ely from 7.30 pm (likely end time about 9.30 pm). In addition, I shall be introducing some of the music we used during the Conference and there will also be photographs to view and doubtless plenty of anecdotes to be shared.

The evening is open to anyone who would like to come along. A black and white flyer is going out in this month's Clergy mailing but if you can print off a colour version and put it up in your church, this is available on the Diocesan website at http://www.ely.anglican.org/publicity/posters/lambethevening.pdf  Any help you can give in publicising this event would be much appreciated.

Please do come along and encourage others to join you.

Finally, in an attempt to reach as many people as possible, this message is being mailed out on several different Ely mailing lists. My apologies to those who receive it more than once.

All good wishes

Jan Payne

--

Bishop's Adviser for Music, Diocese of Ely and

Licensed Lay Minister, Ely Cathedral

48 Impington Lane, Impington, Cambridge CB24 9NJ janmpayne at googlemail.com

office: 01223 576345   mobile: 07780 674563   skype contact: jan.payne48*