[Ely Events] Ticket Deadline - 1 week to go!

David Waters david.waters at ely.anglican.org
Thu May 29 13:02:22 GMT 2008

Please be advised that you have just one week to go before the price of
entry into Rave in the Nave 2008 rises from £7.50 to £9 per person.
Customers requesting tickets after we open the post on Monday 9th June will
be asked to pay £9 per ticket, so you have been warned. Please do not
telephone the Box office asking us to ‘reserve’ tickets for the £7.50 price.
Everyone has to pay £9 for a ticket if we haven’t got your cheque at the Box
Office by next Monday.

Five weeks to go before RITN 2008!  And it’s going to be bigger than ever
before!

David Waters

Diocesan Youth Officer

Tel 07815 899545