[Ely Events] Greener Living Fair

Cooper, Nigel Nigel.Cooper at anglia.ac.uk
Wed Jul 2 16:02:59 GMT 2008

Greener Living Fair
Saturday 26 July
Ely Cathedral
10am to 4pm

The event is a Greener Living Fair, which will be full of information on how
and why we should reduce the carbon footprint of our homes and churches. The
event is being organised the Energy Saving Trust in partnership with East
Cambs District Council and the Ely Diocesan Environment Committee.

We are planning activities for children and adults on a theme of greener
living. There will also be some talks and at one point a brief service. It is
a great opportunity to explore green products, technologies and services that
can help us live more in tune with creation. There will be exhibitors
situated on the Cross Green adjacent to the Cathedral including experts and
installers in the following fields:

*	Energy efficiency
*	Water
*	Waste
*	Renewable energy
*	Transport
*	Fair Trade

Please can you arrange mention the event between now and 26th July? People
can find out more details and pre-register for the event by phoning the
Energy Saving Trust on 0800 512012. Anyone who registers before 20th July
will be offered free entry into Ely Cathedral on the day.

If you would like information in a format that can easily be inserted into a
newsletter (A6 advert) or a pew slip (50 word summary), please phone Mark
Corcoran at the Energy Saving Trust on 01733 569 084. Mark can also be
contacted via e-mail advice at est-anglia.org.uk

With many thanks

Nigel Cooper

Chairman of the Ely Diocesan Environment Committee

--
The Rev'd Nigel Cooper
University Chaplain to the Cambridge Campus
nigel.cooper at anglia.ac.uk

In 2008 we are celebrating 150 years since our foundation by John
Ruskin.Visit www.anglia.ac.uk/150years for more information.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named
recipient(s)only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in
error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone please reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and
then immediately delete the e-mail from your system.

Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.

Although measures have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus we advise that, in keeping with good
computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus
free.

Please note that this message has been sent over public networks which may
not be a 100% secure communications