[Ely Events] Rave in the Nave tickets

David Waters david.waters at ely.anglican.org
Fri Mar 16 07:47:59 GMT 2007

Dear Colleagues

I have had several clergy, youth leaders and PCC’s contact me requesting
their tickets for Rave in the Nave 2007. It seems people want to ensure they
have tickets, because they know that we have always have a ‘sell out’ event.
Remember, we only have 1500 spaces  –  and we always run out of tickets!

Therefore, please be aware that I am opening the Rave in the Nave Box Office
earlier than usual. Tickets for Rave in the Nave 2007 will be available to
all church youth groups across the country from Monday 19th March. All
tickets purchased before the end of May are being sold at last year’s price
of £6.50. However, if you leave it too late to purchase tickets we may run
out - or they will cost your church £9 per person if you leave it until the
end of May.

Please send your order for tickets (this number must include youth leaders,
parents and adults attending) to RITN Box Office. Resources Centre, Diocesan
Office, Barton Road, Ely, Cambs. CB7 $DX. We regret that we cannot take
orders (or reserve tickets) over the phone. The only way to be sure that
your young people will be able to attend this year, is to send a cheque,
made payable to ‘EDBF’, and your tickets will be sent to you by post.

Please note that we do not deal with ‘returns’, so do please make sure that
you order the correct number of tickets. There are always young people who
come to the cathedral on the night who don’t have a ticket and you might
like to sell any of your spare tickets to them. Last year, there was  even
had two tickets sold on ‘e-bay!!! – some budding Alan Sugar, no doubt.

Then once you have your tickets, you can rest in the knowledge that your
young people will be able to attend the largest cathedral youth mission
event in the east of England. For details of what your young people can
expect at this event, and to see photos of last year’s event, visit
www.ely.anglican.org , and follow the ‘Youth’ and ‘Rave in the Nave’ links.

Incidentally, adults attending the event may wish to visit the Youth Leader
area  this year because we have some very experienced people leading a
varied programme of youth ministry workshops this year.

Cheers!

David Waters

Ely DYO