[Ely Events] Festival guide

Steven Levitt Steven.Levitt at rowans-music.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 07:27:19 GMT 2007

Festival Guide
Advertise your events free in the Festival Guide

Flower Festival display

Have you planned your church events for this year? If so, let us know.

Each year the we put together the free Festival Guide which is published on the website. Entries
include flower festivals, church fêtes – spring, summer, autumn and even winter. There’s also a
section for concerts, and other events, for instance special services such as Taizé, healing
ministry services, conferences, art exhibitions in the church. The list is endless.

Unfortunately, due to the demise of the Ely Ensign, we are no longer able to publish the special
annual pull-out guide. Please submit only events that are church related and in Ely Diocese – either
held in your church, or on behalf of the church. In the past we have received entries from other
worthy causes such as sports clubs, old people's homes, and social clubs, which we would love to be
able to help in this way, but space is really very limited.

Items can be submitted at any time, but are usually uploaded to the web site on a Wednesday.

You can email your events to  <mailto:diary at ely.anglican.org> diary at ely.anglican.org or by post to
Festival Guide, Diocesan Office, Bishop Woodford House, Barton Road, Ely, Cambs CB7 4DX.

Steven

Steven Levitt [mailto:steven.levitt at ely.anglican.org]
Milton
Cambridge