[Ely Events] 9 to 13's events

David Waters member at charmy18.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 21:27:04 GMT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

If you are planning a future church event with 9's to 13's (or wish to plan one in the future) and are looking for Christian material to back up the fun activities, then visit www.ely.anglican.org/education/youth and follow the 'New Resource Books' link. I have a series of books that you are welcome to borrow, or if you prefer, I could run one of the sessions featured in some of the books with your 9's - 13's group, so that you can see the resource in action.

David Waters
Ely DYO