[Ely Events] Bishop's Youth Event

David Waters member at charmy18.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Aug 27 18:46:05 GMT 2007

The closing date for entering your church's young people into the 'Test The Youth Groups' competition this autumn is Saturday 22nd September.

An entry form can be downloaded via www.ely.anglican.org/education/youth and these can be e-mailed back to me. Please ensure I receive these before the closing date as no further teams can enter the competition beyond Saturday 22nd September as we are borrowing the computer 'answer handsets' and data processing equipment for the competition and need to know how many teams are taking part well in advance of the competition on October 20th.

There are some grest prizes to be won for your church youth work or youth group so it would be worthwhiole at least having a go at coming within the first three winning teams. Every team taking part will receive a prize. Again, full details of the event and competition rules can be found on the diocesan website.

The event takes place at St Bede's School, Cambridge on Saturday 20th October and Bishop John will be with us for the event. Following the competition, the afternoon will end with worship and prize distribution.

David Waters