[Ely Events] Cascade day for Not for Sale Sunday

Dr Carrie Pemberton carrie at chaste.org.uk
Sun Apr 29 11:08:50 GMT 2007

Please would you let your networks know about this wonderful opportunity

CHASTE / Not For Sale Sunday banner

Dear Friend

On 25th March we commemorated the abolition of the Slave Trade. On 20th May
2007  on  Not for Sale Sunday we will be engaging with the issue of the
modern slave trade - human trafficking for sexual exploitation.

We are asking if you could kindly do three things:

*	Download and read the attached documents; NFSS
<http://www.notforsalesunday.org/content/downloads/Not%20for%20Sale%20PRESS%
20RELEASE%20cascade.pdf>  Press Release and the
<http://www.notforsalesunday.org/content/downloads/Not%20for%20sale%20flyer.
pdf>  NFSS Flyer
*	Why not then forward this message to a dozen friends, with the
request that they do the same? In that way, we cascade!
*	Do listen to the new track recorded by Helen J Hicks for CHASTE
which will be on general release from the 20th May - BUT is currently free
to download from the NFSS pages www.notforsalesunday.org
<http://www.notforsalesunday.org/>  in the music section

We are keen that as many people as possible have the opportunity to benefit
from the free quality downloadable resources on www.notforsalesunday.org
<http://www.notforsalesunday.org/>  as they prepare for Not for Sale Sunday
on 20th May 2007.

Thank you for being part of Cascade Day and helping in this way to make a
difference!

Yours truly,

Rev Dr Carrie Pemberton

CEO, CHASTE

CHASTE logo

WORKING TOGETHER ONLINE

If you have a church website, a regional website or a local online forum,
please do consider linking to our website! Please find attached our Not
<http://www.chaste.org.uk/images/email_shot_images/generic/nfss_banner.gif>
for Sale Sunday web banner which can be linked to www.notforsalesunday.org

We also have a CHASTE
<http://www.chaste.org.uk/images/email_shot_images/generic/chaste_animated_l
ogo.gif>  animated logo which can be linked to our main website
www.chaste.org.uk. Please forward these to your webmaster for their
attention.

We are also able to link back to the websites of supporting churches -
please do be in touch if you would like us to organise this with us.

NOT FOR SALE Sunday is an initiative of CHASTE. All funds raised will help
CHASTE to continue taking forward its work and vision to end trafficking for
sexual exploitation.This section will be updated soon

CHASTE is a Registered Charity No. 1106353 - www.chaste.org.uk

Revd Dr Carrie Pemberton

CEO: CHASTE

Tel.: 0845 456 9335