Your broadcasting bulletins for this week and next week are NOT available yet

Steven Levitt Steven.Levitt at rowans-music.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 19:19:49 GMT 2006

Unfortunately, the Broadcasting bulletins were not sent out from Church
House, on their usual day this week, and so I was unable to get them done on
the day that I allocate for working on them.

As I am just trying to get packed to go away for a few days, I will not be
able to get them done until the middle of the week, when hopefully next
weeks' will be available and normal service will be resumed.

Steven