Festival Guide

Steven Levitt Steven.Levitt at Rowans-music.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 09:57:13 GMT 2005

The free "2005 Festival Guide" is now being compiled, but there is still
room for more entries.

The final deadline is 24th March (Maundy Thursday), for email and regular
post - please leave enough time for the post to be forwarded to me from the
Diocesan Office!

Remember, entries can include flower festivals, fêtes, concerts, conferences
and art exhibitions, which are either held in or on behalf of the church.

The guide will be available in our May issue and will also appear on the
diocesan website.

So contact me now by sending information about your events by email to
mailto:Diary at Ely.anglican.org, or by post to

Festival Guide,
Diocesan Office,
Bishop Woodford House,
Barton Road,
Ely,
Cambs
CB7 4DX

Steven

Steven Levitt [mailto:Steven.Levitt at Rowans-Music.co.uk]
Milton
Cambridge
UK

Virus Protection and more available at http://www.symantec.com