[Ely Announce] Urgent request for pianist for Worship 10am 10 July 2011, Fenstanton Church

Robin McKenzie mckenzie_robin at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:16:23 GMT 2011

Urgent request for pianist for Worship 10am 10 July 2011, Fenstanton Church, near Huntingdon
Sunday 10th July is the start of the week of a music and arts festival Fringe in the Fen to be held in the village. We require a pianist to play for the service on Sunday morning at 10.00am for our informal style service called Worship for All. All our pianists are away that weekend, and I have had no luck in finding anyone locally who can play. The festival has been promoted widely.
The service has 4 straightforward hymns or choruses. There is a drummer, and we may well have an fluorist as well.
I am hoping that there may be a pianist who is used to playing for worship who is free on this morning. I would be grateful for any leads you may have.
Many thanks in anticipation.
Robin

Revd Dr Robin McKenzie

Priest in Charge Fenstanton