[Ely Announce] Appointment Announcement - The Revd Alison Myers

Marion Howard marion.howard at ely.anglican.org
Mon May 10 11:29:28 GMT 2010

This comes to confirm the appointment of the Reverend Alison Myers, currently the assistant priest at Cambourne, as Team Vicar of Hardwick, Coton and Dry Drayton, in the Lordsbridge Team.   Alison is married to Boyd who is a teacher, and they have two children, Benjamin aged 11 and Jacob aged 10.  She and her family will live at Hardwick Rectory.

The date of her licensing will be announced in due course.

With best wishes

Mrs Marion Howard
Personal Assistant to the Bishop of Ely

The Bishop's House