[Ely Announce] Prayer Calendar - a note from Bishop David

Owen Spencer-Thomas owenst at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 7 10:05:34 GMT 2010

You may have noticed that Jackie Duck's name appears on the Prayer Diary this week as Priest in Charge of several Huntingdonshire parishes.  Unfortunately the printed version was produced before her death in October.  I would like to take this opportunity to ask congregations across the Diocese to remember in their prayers Jackie's family and her parishioners as they grieve her passing.

Regrettably owing to a technicality beyond our control, Jackie's name has also appeared on one of our digital communications.  I would like to apologise to her friends and family for any distress this may have caused.

+ David