[Ely Announce] The Reverend Canon Vanessa Herrick

Sarah King sarah.king at ely.anglican.org
Thu Sep 10 13:33:45 GMT 2009

Canon Vanessa Herrick

I am sorry to have to tell you that Vanessa has recently been diagnosed with a form of Leukaemia.  Fortunately, it is a mild form which is treatable.

Vanessa will shortly be out of action for a period of treatment and after some time of rest and recovery should return to normal duties and her full workload.

In the meantime, please remember Vanessa, David and the family, in your prayers.

All enquiries about DDO work should be addressed to Moira Tuplin (Tel: 01353 662909).