[Ely Announce] Hospital Visiting - training offered

Bridget Nichols bridget.nichols at ely.anglican.org
Mon Mar 10 11:43:08 GMT 2008

HOSPITAL VISITING

A Ministry for you?

Have you a few hours to spare a week?  Do you like meeting people, listening to their stories and encouraging them in their spiritual journey?  Then you might be able to help the Chaplaincy at Addenbrooke's Hospital.  We are looking for lay visitors to adopt a ward and visit the patients on a weekly basis.

Regular 10 week Lay Visitors training courses are run by the Chaplaincy Department at Addenbrooke's Hospital, the dates for 2008 are Thursday afternoons, starting 17 April. or Tuesday mornings starting 30 September.

We are also looking for people to help us occasionally on a Sunday morning.

For further details and an application form contact.

The Chaplaincy Administrator
Chaplaincy Department, Box 105,

Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ.  Telephone: 01223 217769 or e-mail: chaplaincy at addenbrookes.nhs.uk