[Ely Announce] report on the March Diocesan Synod

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Sat Mar 17 16:23:12 GMT 2007

The Revd Rhiannon Jones has kindly produced an unofficial report on the
diocesan synod which met last Saturday. This is now available on the
diocesan website:

   http://ely.anglican.org/about/structured/diocesansynod.html

A possible use is that this report can be printed and distributed to
your deanery synod members as part of the process of reporting to
deanery synods by Diocesan Synod members. The report can also be more
widely distributed.

Note that this report is not the official minutes. Although we hope that
it is accurate, it is an unofficial report made by a member of the
synod, and made available as a help to others.

My apologies that it has taken longer than intended to make this report
available. The delay was entirely my fault, not Rhiannon's.

Simon Kershaw
simon.kershaw at ely.anglican.org

--
Simon Kershaw