[Ely Announce] RE: Ely announce

Owen Spencer-Thomas owenst at btinternet.com
Tue May 2 09:49:40 GMT 2006

Dear Hugh

I've posted the corrections to the Archdeacon's visitations on Ely Announce.
This, however, will only reach those clergy who are on email and subscribe
to the list.  We are in the process of putting together a clergy only list.

Also I think you do now have the electronic authorisation to post
information on Ely Announce yourself.  You may care to put it to the test
next time you have information you wish to publish.  The address is
announce at Ely.anglican.org

This facility is available to the Bishop's Office, the Archdeacons and
myself.

Best wishes
Owen