[Ely Announce] Diocesan Website

Owen Spencer-Thomas owenst at btinternet.com
Sat May 14 14:05:52 GMT 2005

The diocese is opening up discussions with Popcorn Website Design with a
view to revamping the diocesan website.

I am writing to all major departments of the diocese to encourage everyone
to think about what information should be displayed on the site.

The first stage of the process is to engage in a brainstorming session to
think through the extent and scope of our new site.  Simon Kershaw, Stephen
Layton, Matthew Lavis, Richard Clover, Tim Elbourne and I will be meeting on
Friday 20th May to begin developing the basic structure of the site tree.  A
representative of Popcorn will also join us.

Broadly speaking the site will reflect a living Church and be an agent of
mission and outreach to the wider community.  It will also provide a base
for essential and useful information for those people who are directly or
indirectly involved in the work of the diocese and its parishes.

If you know of any important area of diocesan life which you think should be
included on the new site, please drop me a line before Friday.

With best wishes,

Owen

Owen Spencer-Thomas
52 Windsor Road