[Ely Announce] Further CORRECTION to The Revd Andrew McKearney Announcement

Marion Howard marion.howard at ely.anglican.org
Tue Dec 13 14:19:16 GMT 2005

I think the gremlins are at work on this today!!

Please accept my sincere apologies - I mistakenly used the name of Andrew Greany in the last subject title - whereas it should of course have been Andrew McKearney

Also, - the "r" from Officer fell off the page - but is now restored - and "licensing" has replaced "institution"

Hopefully, - this will be the last correction on this announcement.

I appreciate your patience and understanding...........

The Bishop of Ely is pleased to announce the appointment of the Reverend Andrew Richard McKearney as PRIEST-IN-CHARGE of St. Mary's, Godmanchester.

Andrew, who is 48, is currently Vicar of Chesterton the Good Shepherd and also Diocesan Officer for Spirituality.

Licensing to follow in due course.

Marion Howard
Personal Assistant to the Bishop of Ely